Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By using our services, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Collection (also referred to as ‘pick up’ throughout our website)
- Collection is available from our home address in Campsie (2194) Wednesday to Friday between 11:00AM-12:00PM and 5:00PM-6:00PM, and on Saturdays between 10:30AM-11:30AM, with the exception of NSW Public Holidays and temporary business closures for the purpose of taking annual leave.
- No delivery service is available.
- You will choose a collection date and timeslot during the checkout process when making a purchase via our online store.
- Failure to collect your order during the collection timeslot and date you have chosen during checkout will result in the immediate termination of your order. We will not hold onto your order for collection at another time or day and a refund will not be granted.
- The address for purposes of collection can be found in the email confirmation you will receive after making a purchase via our online store. Please check your spam and/or junk folder(s) for this email if it does not reach your inbox.
- If you have made a purchase via our online store but have not received a confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com or contact us via our contact form.
- Storage instructions: Refrigerate our products for up to 1 week, preferably in an airtight container. During transportation, avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures. Our honey cakes can be out of the fridge for no longer than 2 hours.
- Orders must be placed at least two days prior to the collection date selected at checkout.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, business days are understood to be Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM. Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not considered to be business days.
- Please be advised that during the lead up to festive periods, such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas, we may need to close preordering earlier due to an increase in demand. This is up to our discretion.
Cancellations and amendments
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel your order. If an order is cancelled with less than 48 hours remaining until the collection timeslot and date you have selected, we reserve the right to not approve of the cancellation.
- Cancellations and amendments must be requested in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be advised that amendments to your order may incur additional administration fees of AU$5.00 per amendment. The decision to charge additional administration fees is up to our discretion.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice prior to collection is required to request amendments to your order.
- If an order is cancelled and a refund is issued, it may take up to five business days for the refund to be credited back to your account.
- In order for a full refund to be granted, we request that the product in question be returned to us for inspection or that high quality photographs of the product in question are provided to us via email to email@example.com. Any other complaint not covered by relevant consumer laws will be subject to remedies at our discretion.
- We will not take responsibility for melting or spoilage as a result of inappropriate storage by the customer.
- If a refund is issued, it may take up to five business days for the refund to be credited back to your account.
By using our services, you agree to be bound by the above Terms and Conditions.